Saturday, February 14, 2009

VJGC Blanket #25


This blanket is made and donated by Grannytme. is this not the pretties strip afghan you have ever seen?!! plus she also sent lots!! of squares which I have sandy working on since she likes doing the 12" squares better than the 6" squares!:))
Granny we will being adding as soon as they are ready. thank you so much dear for all you did last year and all you are doing again this year!! I am looking forward to more "pepsi" coming my way!! LOL

hugs,
sissie

2 comments:

Ghost said...

Yes, very stunning in color and design.

Sandy said...

Wonderbar!
Ah...I can see the look on the little girls face that gets this one.

Sandy
Membership and registration not required, but would love you to visit, read a few posts and make some comments. I'm trying something new. Thanks.
http://stitchinglifetogether.today.com/