Saturday, January 10, 2009

Received blankets in the mail

Did not realize it had been 2 weeks since I updated! so whats going on with me?
I have received 12!! VJGC Blankets in the mail this week and oh they are all so pretty. can't wait to share the pictures with you.
I have finished one blanket here also that I need to get a picture posted. (I so need a camera of my own:))
been working on my group swaps for Jan and have started a Wave Ripple Afghan for my hubby using "I LOVE THIS YARN" that was all sent to me by my very dear friend Cindy (you can see her work here) I am using the colors Ivory, Forest green, Cranberry Ombre, Cranberry, white, & peacock. I had no idea when cindy started sending these colors (cause she was sending 1 or 2 at the time! what i was going to use them on. but she remembered me talking about wahting to do a afghan for john since he has been feeling a little left out lately with all the crocheting I have been doing and have never made anything for him or me LOL (we all know how that is!) and I love the feel of this yarn! so when she sent me the last package she called me and told me why she had been sending it:) How sweet is that?!! So everyone go tell her how sweet she is LOL
I have chocen the way the colors will be going by using the Stripe Generator that my sister Shalyn put me on too. it is found here. this thing is so much fun to use!
ok enough for today I will do my best to get all our pictures up here this week

hugs,
sissie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see. I am working on one blanket now for the kids.

sissie said...

oh great! thanks

hugs,
sissie